Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands (NOIP17AC01222)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Landbird Monitoring within the North Coast and Cascades Network National Parks
Previous opportunity: YMCA Youth Interns
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP17AC01222) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00431||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P17AS00742||Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed|
|P17AS00743||Pinnacles National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00432||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00433||Monitoring and Tracking Maine Piping Plovers and Terns and Saltmarsh Sparrows|
|P17AS00746||Provide College Youth with Park Work Experience with the Santa Monica Mountains Fund|
|F17AS00434||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPSNOIVALL1701546||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera NP|
|NPSNOIVALL1701547||Fuels reduction and fire management on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P17AS00748||United States Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0136||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00747||Santa Cruz County Anza Trail Trailhead Wayfinding and Interpretive Signing|
|F17AS00436||CVPIA - Sacramento River Redd Monitoring and Restoration of Juvenile Habitat|
|BOR UC 17 N020||Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande|
|L17AS00235||BLM ID Good Neighbor Authority Rangeland Restoration Services|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP17AC01222", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: