YMCA Youth Interns (NPS 17 NERO 0155)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "YMCA Youth Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,848.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands
Previous opportunity: Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0155) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0166||Groundwork Hudson Valley Conservation and Community Outreach|
|NPS 17 NERO 0168||Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support|
|NPS 17 NERO 0170||Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0178||Historic Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National MonumentHistoric Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National Monument|
|P17AS00736||Development of CR-GIS Geodatabase with Cultural Landscapes Data and Staff Training Materials|
|P17AS00739||Conserve Objects for Exhibits|
|NOIP17AC00981||Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument (CHYO) Historic Resource Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0180||FY17 Facility Operational Maintenance|
|P17AS00744||Develop Monitoring Protocols to Evaluate Vulnerabilities of Traditional Architecture Resources/Sites in the Arid West|
|NOIP17AC01140||MISS Corridor Natural Resource Management Plan|
|NPS 17 NERO 0181||Engage Conservation Education Interns in Partnership Programming and Operations|
|NOIP17AC01135||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|P17AS00753||Prepare National Register Nomination for Santa Rosa Island Archeological District|
|NPS 17 NERO 0188||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Area Program|
|P17AS00769||San Miguel Island Archaeological Collection Preparation|
|P17AS00774||PWR List of Classified Structures Internship|
|NPS 17 NERO 0201||Continued Post-WNS Bat Surveys in Shenandoah National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0203||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NOIP17AC01367||Five Year Summary Report and Power Analysis of Landbirds in the Northern Great Plains|
|NOIP17AC01217||Collaborative Interpretation Partnership for Nicodemus National Historic Site|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0155", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: