Landbird Monitoring within the North Coast and Cascades Network National Parks (P17AS00782)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Landbird Monitoring within the North Coast and Cascades Network National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $89,998.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
Previous opportunity: Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00782) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOINTIR1701636||Cooperative efforts to enhance preservation, protection, and interpretation along two national historic trails.|
|BOR MP 18 F001||CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restoration Program|
|P17AS00802||Assessing Mountain Lion Predation Risk to Endangered Bighorn Sheep|
|P17AS00800||Conduct a Demographic Survey of the Alameda Whipsnake|
|L17AS00231||Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming State Forestry Division for BLM-WY, Wyoming Good Neighbor Agreement|
|P17AS00799||Fuels Management and Conservation: Best Management Practices for Park Resources|
|P17AS00803||Integrated Resource Management Internships|
|P17AS00805||SAFR and ACE Development Internships for Cultural Project Support and Education|
|P17AS00795||Identification and Enumeration of Aquatic Macroinvertebrates to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Communities in National Park Service Units of the Mojave Desert Network|
|BOR UC 17 N021||Consultation to Develop Upper Colorado River Commission Pilot Projects|
|P17AS00809||Involving the Public in Park Stewardship: Research Support, Internships, and Public Education|
|P17AS00810||GGNPCâ¿SFAN Collaborative Ecological and Inventory Monitoring|
|F17AS00454||KWA Mussel Recovery Project 2017|
|F17AS00455||KNLT Fort Knox Forest Inventory Project 2017|
|BOR UC 17 N012||Middle Rio Grande Native Water Leasing and Habitat Restoration Pilot Program|
|P17AS00796||Pacific Northwest Bat Identification and White-Nose Syndrome Surveillance|
|NWP 17 001||Natural Resource Management and Cultural Resources Education|
|P17AS00815||Natural and Cultural Resource-Based Research and Education at Channel Islands National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0437||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00817||Develop Interpretive Products, Media, Publications, and Programs for Pacific West Regional Parks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00782", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: