Apply for O OVC 2022 171377
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.321.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY2023 Department of the Navy (DoN) Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI) Program
Previous opportunity: Archival Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171377
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171377) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2022 171382||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2019 VOCA Victim Compensation|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF TS 0055||FY2022 Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|O OVC 2022 171383||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects (2023)|
|O OVC 2022 171385||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services|
|O OVC 2022 171391||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply El Paso/Odessa-Midland - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|O OVC 2022 171397||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Nashville - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|ICAP ICAP 22 001||Interventional Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCS EE 0081||Community Economic Development Focus on Energy Communities|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCS EDA 0161||Diaper Distribution Demonstration and Research Pilot|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0165||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Sexual Assault Capacity Building Centers (CSSAC)|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0112||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Program Technical Assistance for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act Formula Grantees|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF EV 0164||Native Hawaiian Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171377", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.