Apply for ARCHIVAL 202210
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archival Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) no. DE-FOA-0002611 entitled Fiscal Year 2022 Vehicle Technologies Office Program Wide FOA.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ARCHIVAL 202210
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ARCHIVAL 202210) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171349||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 3|
|O BJA 2022 171352||BJA FY 22 Crime Gun Intelligence Training and Education|
|ENGAGEMENT 202210||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|O BJA 2022 171357||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program 2|
|20220901 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20220901 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|20220928 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
|K NOFO 22 103||Rainbow Dialogues: All In This Together|
|O BJA 2022 171390||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522||U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants: EnglishWorks!|
|O BJA 2022 171404||BJA FY 22 BJA Missing and Unidentified Human Remains Program|
|O BJA 2022 171408||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Courts, Communities and Strategic Partnerships|
|ND NOFO 22 104||Diversity Roadshow|
|EDITING 202212||Institutes for Historical Editing.|
|LEADERSHIP 202312||Archives Leadership Institute|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202306||NHPRC-Mellon Planning Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions|
|20221130 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20221130 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20221130 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|20230112 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ARCHIVAL 202210", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.