Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program (P19AS00282)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00034 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $187,542.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: WaterSMART: Water Reclamation and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Program for Fiscal Year 2019
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00282) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0048||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS 19 NERO 0049||Water monitoring intern|
|NPS P19AC002274||2019 Glacier Bay National Park Corps Hitch Team|
|P19AS00307||Invasive Palnt Management Intership|
|FOA ETA 19 09||Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap|
|P19AS00313||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office|
|P19AS00326||Trail Maintenance at Sunrise Area of Mount Rainier National Park|
|P19AS00327||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 19 NERO 0056||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|TEGL 02 15||Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants|
|P19AS00335||Visitor Services Interns at Big Hole National Battlefield|
|NPS 19 NERO 0057||Youth Restore Historic Landscapes|
|SFOP0006007||Algeria Entrepreneurship and Employment|
|SDVETP 2019 01||Service Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0062||ProRanger Philadelphia Program–2019 Operational Phase|
|NPS NOI P19AC00762||Rehabilitation of the Rocky Springs and Yockanookany Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|P19AS00375||College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0065||2019 Youth Crew to Conduct Resource and Trail Improvements|
|ETA UI 2019 01 NOI||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|NPS 19 NERO 0066||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00282", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: