Remediate Resource Issues in Lake Roosevelt NRA Caused by Landslide (P18AS00068)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Remediate Resource Issues in Lake Roosevelt NRA Caused by Landslide" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Genesee County, Michigan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00082||Calcasieu Lake and Sabine NWR Oyster Restoration/Shoreline Protection Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800210||Grand Canyon National Park Corridor/Rim Trail Maintenanc|
|USGS 18 FA 0035||Notice of Intent|
|F18AS00084||Recovery Efforts for the White Wartyback|
|W912DQ 18 2 0005||Archeological Program Support at Ft. Riley, KS|
|P18AS00083||Notice of intent: Next Generation Ranger: Trails Maintenance and Creation|
|P18AS00085||Increase Accountability of and Public Access to Bureausâ¿¿ Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|N40080 18 2 0001||Shoreline Restoration NSA, Annapolis, Md|
|P18AS00087||2018 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|P18AS00090||Resource Management Internships for Haleakala National Park|
|P18AS00093||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|W912DR1820001||Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake|
|W912DR1820002||Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project|
|NPSNOICARE1800272||Student Conservation Association Park Interpretive Interns|
|NPSNOIVALL1800273||SCA Interns for Wildlife Ecology Program|
|P18AS00057||Tortoise Surveys for Natural Resource Protection, Mojave National Preserve|
|F18AS00085||Fish Passage Monitoring at Bradford and White Rock Dam Removal Sites; Hurricane Sandy Resiliency Project|
|W912DR1820003||Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring|
|BOR DO 18 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F009||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: