Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeless Management Information System Capacity Building Project (FR 6100 N 40)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeless Management Information System Capacity Building Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.261.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Grants to Support New Investigators in Addressing Cross-Cutting Violence Prevention and Opioid Overdose Prevention
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: National Training and Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 40) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS CONAK FY18 01||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005506||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Targeted, Networked, and Effective Initiatives|
|72016819RFI001||Localworks Pre-Award Survey Option|
|AFREO 19 GR 002 AF 121919||Ambassador’s Special Self Help Program – Annual Program Statement|
|BAA ESC GDO 2019||The USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean’s Community Resilience Initiative Broad Agency Announcement|
|DOS ABJ FY19 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund FY 2019|
|DOS HAR FY2019||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|SFOP0005584||DRL FY18 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|SFOP0005577||Nigeria Defections Promotion Messaging Program|
|SFOP0005587||DRL Supporting Civil Society to Address Corruption in Kyrgyzstan|
|DOS CNK FY19 02||Guinea, Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2019|
|FR 6200 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P19AS00058||Reduce Deferred Maintenance at Historic Sites within Cane River NHA|
|72016819APS00001||USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity|
|SFOP0005660||DRL Combatting Elections-related Disinformation and Hate Speech in Sri Lanka|
|SFOP0005659||DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan|
|CDFI 2019 FATA||Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2019 NACA||Fiscal Year 2019 NACA Program|
|DOS COD SSH FY19||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|FR 6200 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 40", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: