Apply for USDA FS 2022 CWDG TRIBES
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 Tribes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.720.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Practical Approaches to Circularity in US-EU Food and Agricultural Trade
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FS 2022 CWDG TRIBES
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS 2022 CWDG TRIBES) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG SGSF||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 Southern|
|USDA FS 2022 CWDG CWSF||Community Wildfire Defense Grant 2022 West|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS 2022 CWDG TRIBES", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.