Apply for FOA ETA 21 09
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce System Technical Assistance Collaborative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.207, 17.281.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 08, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is November 8, 2021. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Agriculture Business Innovation Center at an HBCU Institution
Previous opportunity: 2021 TV CO-OP
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 21 09
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 21 09) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA UIPL 25 21||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
|72016722RFA00003||Private Sector-Led Workforce Development Activity|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 2022||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|FOA ETA 22 01||YouthBuild|
|693JK322NF0002||FY 2022 Pipeline Emergency Response Grant (PERG)|
|693JK322NF0001||Hazardous Materials State Inspection (HMSI) Grants|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 22 C1||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|FOA VETS 22 01||Homeless Veterans’ Reintegration Program (HVRP), Incarcerated Veterans’ Transition Program (IVTP), and the Homeless Female Veterans’ and Veterans’ with Children Program (HFVVWC) (referred to collectively as HVRP)|
|ETA RESEA UIPL 10 22 2022||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Funding Allotments and Operating Guidance for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Grants|
|FOA ETA 22 02||Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants|
|SHTG FY 22 05||Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Diseases, Including COVID-19|
|FOA ETA 22 03||Growth Opportunities|
|FOA ETA 22 07||Workforce Pathways for Youth|
|FOA ETA 22 05||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Programs - Employment and Training Grants|
|SFOP0008763||Enhancing U.S.-Jordanian Bilateral Partnerships and Exchanges|
|SFOP0008812||Expanding Economic Opportunities in Algeria|
|K NOFO 22 100||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs 3.0|
|K NOFO 22 101||Training Program for Journalists on Human Rights and Trafficking in Persons|
|DE FOA 0002681||National Lab Jobs ACCESS Program|
|O OVC 2022 171304||OVC FY 2022 Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims Fellowship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 21 09", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.