Apply for 72051421RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, Colombia USAID-Bogota in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Colombia Indigenous Peoples and Afro-Colombian Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2021 Issue Date May 24, 2021. Deadline for Questions June 2nd, 2021 Closing Date amp Time for Concept Paper June 22nd, 2021 Closing Date amp Time for Full Application 30 days after receiving Request for Full Application.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Alliance
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Child-friendly Family Visiting Spaces in Jails and Prisons Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051421RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051421RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052021RFA00008||KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE|
|7200AA21RFA00022||Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01A||U.S. AMBASSADOR’S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
|72062121RFA00003||Tanzania Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Next Generation|
|693JJ921R000022||Regional Toxicology Liaison Demonstration Project|
|VA NCA VCGP 2022||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|NG SSH FY21||Support for the socio-economic development of communities in Niger|
|CDFI 2021 CMF||Fiscal Year 2021 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|4216 22 001||U.S. Embassy Public Diplomacy Grants Program|
|USAID GUINEA NPI APS 720OAA19APS00012||People to People Peacebuilding in Sierra Leone|
|72011722RFA00001||Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity|
|PAS DUSH STI40022GR0000||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|DOS CONAK FY22 00 02||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2022|
|NGA POLECON GR 22 002 012822||2022 Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program|
|DOS MSU SSH FY22||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022|
|72048222RFA00003||Local Empowerment And Resilience Network (LEARN) Activity|
|CDFI 2022 FATA||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2022 NACA||Fiscal Year 2022 NACA Program|
|72039122RFA00002||Water Governance for Sindh Activity|
|693JJ922R000050||Innovative Approaches to Advancing Traffic Safety and Enforcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051421RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.