Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2063
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance to Government of Tanzania (GOT) and Public Health Institutions (PHIs) toward Sustained Health Systems Strengthening in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067, 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 21, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rock Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2063
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2063) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 20 014||Grants to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention|
|HRSA 20 014||Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program|
|RFA DD 15 0030601SUPP20||Using Longitudinal Data to Characterize The Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Improve Service|
|CDC RFA PS20 2010||Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HRSA 20 061||U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2062||Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2030||Strengthening Federal Ministry of Health Capabilities in Technical Assistance for Service Delivery and Execution of Core Public Health Functions to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in Ethiopia, under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2001||National and State Tobacco Control Program|
|RFA AI 19 074||Childhood Asthma in Urban Settings Clinical Research Network- Leadership Center (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA AG 21 014||National Alzheimers Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|TI 20 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 20 015||Grants to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems|
|FG 20 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|72044020RFA00003||USAID Local Works for Environmental Health-Vietnam|
|72044020RFA00002||USAID Support to End Tuberculosis|
|CDC RFA DD20 2004||Public Health Surveillance for the Prevention of Complications of Bleeding Disorders|
|CDC RFA GH20 2032||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Service Delivery and Providing Technical Assistance to Improve Health Outcomes in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and other US Government Programs|
|HRSA 20 031||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|CDC RFA IP20 2002||IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS|
|RFA PS 20 001||Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2063", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.