Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY21 04
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Morocco in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)
Previous opportunity: Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY21 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MOROCCO FY21 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA21RFA00024||Supporting Local Civil Society and Human Rights in Cuba|
|AFPRA 21 05||Empowering Women in Cabo Verde|
|AFBKO FY21 301||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership|
|21CS29||Structured Decision Making Framework Community of Practice Seminar|
|21JD14||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|MOROCCO722021||Moroccan Voices Empowering Youth in Marrakech-Safi|
|FOA ILAB 21 06||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia|
|SFOP0008251||2021 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest|
|7200AA21RFA00023||Strengthening Natural Resources Safeguards for Large-Scale Linear Infrastructure in Asia (SNRS)|
|PAS LAPAZ FY21 3||Emerging Leaders TechCamp 2022|
|PAS COL 2021 ASACM||Administrative Support – American Center in Maldives|
|PAS MON FY21 04||Moving Forward Together Radio Program Producer|
|21AD03||Correctional History Preservation Presentation|
|21AD02||Corrections Podcast Series|
|21JD13||Indian Country Jails-Training and Related Assistance|
|HQ003421NOFOVMIA0001||Vietnamese Personnel Missing in Action Cooperative Program|
|NOI ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|AFMDG 21 02||Building a Regional Community of Practice Against Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing (IUUF)|
|AFPRA FY21 06||Design and Implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Programs on the island of Sal in Cabo Verde|
|PAS MON FY21 05||Liberia Literacy Promotion Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MOROCCO FY21 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.