Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2207
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Statewide Perinatal Quality Collaboratives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 23 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 8
Previous opportunity: Implementation of the University faculty Exchange (UFE)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP22 2207
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP22 2207) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 22 007||State Opioid Response (SOR)/Tribal Opioid Response (TOR) Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2022 IHS ZSICC 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative Coordinating Center|
|SP 22 004||Strategic Prevention Framework-Partnerships for Success|
|HRSA 22 149||State Maternal Health Innovation & Data Capacity Program|
|HRSA 22 124||Community Health Worker Training Program (CHWTP)|
|TI 22 012||Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Regional Centers|
|HHS 2022 IHS ALZ 0001||Addressing Dementia in Indian Country: Models of Care|
|HHS 2022 IHS ETHIC 0001||Ending the HIV/HCV Epidemics in Indian Country|
|MP CPI 22 001||Demonstrating Effective Policies To Promote Black Youth Mental Health|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY23||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|RFI62122OH002||Comprehensive Child Centered Care and Services (C4S) Activity|
|72051722RFA00001||USAID Enhanced HIV Services for Epidemic Control|
|CDC RFA DP22 2211||Preventing Maternal Mortality: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|HRSA 22 155||Increasing Uptake of Long-Acting Injectable Antiretrovirals Among People with HIV|
|SM 22 011||Cooperative Agreement for the Center of Excellence for Building Capacity in Nursing Facilities to Care for Residents with Behavioral Health Conditions|
|HRSA 22 164||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|SP 22 006||Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 163||Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Centers – Northern Border Region|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083||National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality|
|TI 22 006||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP22 2207", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.