Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0025
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Implementation of the University faculty Exchange (UFE)
Previous opportunity: FY22 Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) National Level Training and Technical Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0012||Willamette Valley Prairie Pollinator Studies|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0011||“Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas”|
|N00244 22 S SEA FO01||Sea Cadet Program|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP IIRA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PGRA||Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP OCA||Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|SFOP0008734||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F||DOD Epilepsy, Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Faculty Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP RPA||DOD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP IDA||DOD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC L||DOD Epilepsy,Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Leadership Award|
|SFOP0008754||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|22 579||Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Radio Dynamic Zones|
|DE FOA 0002705||FY2022 Artificial Intelligence Research for High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP CTA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP IIRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP TRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Translational Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.