Apply for NIJ 2017 11581
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.741.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Fellowship
Previous opportunity: Coordinating Center for Research to Promote the Health of Children with Birth Defects and People with Developmental and Other Disabilities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 11581
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 11581) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0024||Notice of Intent - Calibration methods for the Thermal Infrared Sensor|
|G17AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0200||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|DE FOA 0001737||SENSOR|
|DE FOA 0001738||SENSOR SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001713||Plasma Science Facilities|
|P17AS00064||CUPN Vegetation Monitoring Assistance|
|P17AS00065||Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities|
|ROTO W911NF 12 R 0011||Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar|
|BOR DO 17 N013||Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard|
|G17AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU|
|G17AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 11581", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.