Apply for 80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Natural Resource Internship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|F19AS00330||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|WHS AD FOA DECUR 19||Minerva Research Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002163||Energy-Efficient Technologies for Automated Vehicles (AVs)|
|PD SLP 19 001||State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot|
|PD SLP 19 002||National Cyber Security Awareness|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP QRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002145||FY2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|DHS 19 CISA 128 SLT 002||National Cyber Security Awareness|
|DHS 19 CISA 128 SLT001||State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot|
|P19AS00501||Assessing Status of Residual Populations of Threatened Bats|
|P19AS00527||CAVE Cultural Landscapes Inventory Update for Rattlesnake Sprin|
|P19AS00529||Research Efforts in Support of Investigation, Documentation and A|
|19 596||NSF/DOE Partnership in Basic Plasma Science and Engineering|
|F19AS00345||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|N62645 PA 19 2||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance.|
|FR RRD 19 003||FY19 Pilot Safety Culture Assessment on a Passenger Railroad|
|P19AS00558||Research & Write an Administrative History of Tuskegee NHS|
|G19AS00132||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "80HQTR19NOA01 20NIAC A1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.