Apply for RFA DP 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Novel Approaches to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CE 20 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|HRSA 20 005||Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry|
|HRSA 20 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|HRSA 20 072||AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center|
|HRSA 20 076||Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Dissemination Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 035||Rural Health Research Center Program|
|HRSA 20 070||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - Data Integration, Systems, and Quality Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 20 094||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - TargetHIV|
|RFA MH 20 205||Early Psychosis Intervention Network (EPINET): Practice-Based Research to Improve Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2052||Strengthening Multi-sectoral Coordination and Implementation and Monitoring of HIV/AIDS in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2023||Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Kinshasa Region of the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA NS 20 012||Clinical Trials Planning for Symptomatic Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0366||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0365||2020 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA FPSG 0367||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA FPSG 0372||2020 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk|
|SM 20 006||Assisted Outpatient Treatment Program for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness|
|RFA CE 20 001||Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and Education (RPE) Program: Expanding the Evidence to Prevent Sexual Violence|
|RFA MH 20 510||Laboratories to Optimize Digital Health (R01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA MH 20 345||Safety and Feasibility Trials for Rapid-Acting Interventions for Severe Suicide Risk (R01 Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.