Apply for DE FOA 0002492
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ARPA-E AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM DEMONSTRATION PARTNERSHIP 2.0" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2021 The submission due date for concept papers is May 14, 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DOD Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: Julia Taft Refugee Fund - Angola
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002492
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002492) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002463||FY2021 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|DE FOA 0002489||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science and Engineering|
|21 571||Broadening Participation in Computing|
|21 572||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phases I and II for the 2021 Cohort|
|DE FOA 0002499||Request for Information (RFI): Nonconventional Fusion Approaches and Energy Applications|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Space University Research Initiative|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 01||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Biotechnology Center of Excellence|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 02||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Materials Science Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0002482||Integrated Computational and Data Infrastructure (ICDI) for Scientific Discovery|
|21 570||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CDA||DOD Autism Research Progtam, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP IDA||DOD Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CTRA||FY21 DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CTA||DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0000||Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|21 573||Mathematical and Physical Sciences Ascending Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W911NF 21 S 0008||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary ResearchProgram of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0064||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002492", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.