Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment (M18AS00006)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.424.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Inspire! Grants for Small Museums
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Lane County Youth Services or Conservation Corps Participants Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M18AS00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00308||NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants|
|F18AS00310||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018|
|F18AS00315||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|P18AS00542||Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00637||Condition Assessment of Bear Management and Indicators at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00010||BOEM FY 2018 Environmental Studies Program|
|P18AS00730||Developing Adaptive Management Strategies to Promote Resiliency in Alpine Plant Species|
|P18AS00732||Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow|
|USDA FS 2019 WRR WR||Forest Service -Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2019|
|F19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|M19AS00002||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00064||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|F19AS00065||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy and Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00072||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy adn Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00071||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|F19AS00031||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00085||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F19AS00084||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|M19AS00005||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M18AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: