Apply for G19AS00033
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 Earthquake Hazards External Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.807.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: ECA/AEECA -English Access Microscholarship Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00033
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 003 SCA 03182019||Leadership and English Advancement Program (LEAP)|
|SFOP0005665||Combatting Wildlife Trafficking through International Mail|
|P19AS00064||Experienced Services Program|
|SFOP0005631||Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 004 SCA 03182019||Afghan Peace Leaders: Reconciliation Through Exchange|
|SCAISB 19 AW 013 03192019||Cultural Affairs – Youth Outreach and Sports Diplomacy|
|NPSNOIBANDP19AC00230||Bus Shuttle Service at Bandelier National Monument|
|SFOP0005649||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea|
|SFOP0005670||2019 South Africa|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 005 SCA 03202019||Peace and Reconciliation TV – “How Far We’ve Come”|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006675||AgrAbility|
|SFOP0005678||FY 2019 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program|
|NOI 01 BETTER WORK||Better Work Program|
|SFOP0005677||FY 2019 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|SFOP0005682||Bangladesh - Community Policing|
|SFOP0005673||DRL FY18/19 Regional Advocacy Projects in the Western Hemisphere|
|SFOP0005669||FY18/19 IRF Combatting Anti-Semitism in EUR and SCA|
|SFOP0005654||DRL Strengthening Local Media Outreach and Security in Yemen|
|DOS CT 201902||Becoming a Responsible Consumer of Media|
|DOS PTA 201911||Protecting SA heritage & reducing demand for wildlife|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.