2019 Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops (2018 09868)
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Trade Programs in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.604.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: 2019 Census of Jails and 2020-23 Annual Survey of Jails
Previous opportunity: Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2018 09868) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS DE 18 001||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 03||Watershed Planning Capacity in Oregon 2018-2022|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006630||CYFAR Professional Development & Technical Assistance|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006652||Substance Abuse Program at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas|
|USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018||Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant|
|2018 08||PL–480 Market Development and Technical Assistance|
|USDA NRCS IL 18 01||NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans|
|2018 09||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|72064119R00001||Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 006674||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
|72062019RFA00002||Water For Agriculture Activity|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 006694||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking RFA|
|72048219RFA00002||Agriculture and Food-Systems Development Activity (AFD)|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006696||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006697||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA CPPM 006698||Crop Protection and Pest Management Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 19 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 19 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA FAS FFPR 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 006730||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2018 09868", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: